Monday, May 16, 2011

Popsicles, Sandboxes, and Sun


 I CANNOT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO BE OUT! There I said it! I am at the point in my unpacking phase that I need to immerse myself in an all day project and I don’t want to hear the timer on my phone go off to pick up here, drop off there, run this errand, get that done. I want to spend the day outside in my patio, cleaning, sweeping, sandbox building and all around outdoor decorating. Plus I just want to hang with my kiddos, until I get crazy fever and demand a weekout away...
 
It needs such help!
 





Here are a few things we are planning on doing…
Bridal Veil Falls One of my most favorite places on Earth!


Traveling to Boise to see family...


Yup huge water park fun....but swimming suit fear EEEK!


Camping.....somewhere in Utah


Visiting family in Idaho


Amusement Park fun...even if it is a small one

and yes I meant to add this....my most favorite place to shop :)

what are you doing this summer?
I also will not miss the old phone alarm clock ringing BUHRRRRING….BUHRRRRING…. BUHRRRRRING…..yes 7 more blessed weekdays and school is out!!! I have that catchy lil tune in my head “school’s out for summer, school’s out forever…” I cannot wait!!!!

No comments: