Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love the snow!

I really Really REALLY love winter, I do!!! I have friends that tease me all the time because their cries for spring are ususally drowned out by my sing song voice of "Let it Snow" Let it Snow" Let it Snow" BUT I have to admit I have 20 or so projects that need paint and I am getting really antsy to do them. Some touch up on my kitchen table slash coffee table, all the heating vents in my apartment are brown attached to white walls, so they need to go white, my bag PVC organization system...the list really does go on and on.
So this week I am going to paint some small stuff on my plastic wrapped kitchen table. Pictures to come but until then take a look at what I am attempting.This is my friend Anna's Blog and her fabulousness of a living center piece, Take the Side Street. I have an old plastic container that is a rectangle and I am hoping to do a sort of living center peice similar to Anna's. After I paint it of course. I will keep you posted on how it turns out :)

No comments: