Thursday, August 11, 2011

Recycled Bag


Look what I made with a couple of old t shirts, one sock, a fleece remnant and a belt. Don't laugh too loud but I designed this purse around one sock. One sock who was a pair to my most favorite socks in the whole wide world. My guess is the other sock lacked adventure and took off to unknown places to leave me with one sock that I could not part with on the off chance it's mate returned.....alas 5 years and 3 moves later the mate did not return......so I made a purse.

Ribbon detail on the front to match the sock.

The beloved sock....doesn't it look oh so soft....

The inside! I must have pockets, this was my remnant piece.
Add caption

I added ribbon detail on the belt to match the front pocket and the sock. I love this recycled from a few of my favorite things purse. What do you think?

No comments: