Monday, June 6, 2011

Scrap Map from Sew Kate Sew

Being sick is not ever planned and is a real deal breaker when it comes to maintaining a house, kids care, and just plain DIYing.


Stupid Germs took me out of commission for a week! And thanks to my sweet adoring family, who yesterday upon my feeling well enough to get out of bed, swept, mopped, vacuumed and dusted to please their Mama in her own home. I love them!

So projects to be done have been on a back burner but here is a link to something truly amazing. See Kate Sew has some really fun projects, more of which I will be doing this summer. But this project was her Scrap Map. The perfect thing to hang in my playroom side of my living space.


Luckily I got it all done before they germs took hold. It is really easy just time consuming so plan on at least 2-3 full days to complete it. It took me 7 working on it for a couple hours each day. I also had a map that I just cut up instead of printing it out. My finished size was 44x48 inches.

Hope you are having an amazing summer!

1 comment:

kate said...

Ooo I love it! The colors you used are gorgeous! I love seeing finished projects, thanks!