Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Lied.....I Admit IT but the Frog made me do it!

Here is the funny thing, I honestly didn't mean too. This was my thought "I can do this blog thing, I can re-create all my crap I like to do in a web tutorial." See simple right, but you know my "every Monday, a new favorite thing" "LIE" well you see I lied. I did have the very best intentions to do this but life has a way of sneaking up on you and POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER! (Thanks Bugs) So although I am writing today it is not to post anything of my favorite list but to give you a link to a book. Yes, yes, I know a book, about Frogs, but not the slimy kind.

It is called Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy. Here is what amazon says (because really I can't say it better)


"The legendary Eat That Frog! (more than 450,000 copies sold and translated into 23 languages) provides the 21 most effective methods for conquering procrastination and accomplishing more. This new edition is revised and updated throughout, and includes brand new information on how to keep technology from dominating our time."
 
Oh and I bolded and underlined my most favoritest parts! It is really a short read, one day maybe two and I hope it will change your perspective on things. It rocked my world man.....
(side note, I should apologize for my horrible movie and cartoon quotes, but hey it's who I am and well .... yeah)
 
So you see my week last week was doctor visits, of which I will write about later when I actually have answers, and this week is about eating my frog of the final unpacking in each of my rooms. It's true, I have had 1-2 boxes left to "unpack" in virtually each room since the end of March. So I am working on the final quote (of at least this blog post) "I came, I saw, I conquered". Wish me luck!

No comments: